Speaking - Storytelling - Writing
Robin has enjoyed entertaining audiences of all ages since 1994. She will enliven your next event, whether it be a keynote, church service, group presentation, historic portrayal, or children's program.
Speaking: Robin creates impactful, interactive presentations, keynotes, and church services, tailoring each to your group or themed event.
Adult Storytelling: The child within each of us longs to be soothed by the muse of story. Through the ancient art of storytelling, Robin weaves tales that will open your heart and stir your soul’s wildest imaginings. Her original stories often contain inspiring elements of her own journey filled with the ups, downs, humor, and magic that life presents to us all. Audiences are captivated, enchanted, and charmed by her "heart stories" that often tap into the great wisdom of nature. SCROLL DOWN TO LISTEN to a story!
Children's Storytelling: Robin entertains children with fun, educational, interactive stories, folk and fairy tales, songs, and optional games and crafts. Together we travel on the magic carpet of story to far off lands or discover the wonder in our own back yards! We meet talking animals, magical beings, heroes and heroines, beasts, wizards, and many more! Your imagination will soar after one of Robin's interactive shows!
Writing: Robin has been creating poetry and narrative for most of her life, always with multiple projects in the works. (See below for published works)
Robin has appeared at:
- Lehigh University Digital Humanities Caucus, "How Storytelling Impacts Social Justice: Learning from the past to inform the present"
- Central East Region Unitarian Universalist Fellowships
- Blue Church Lutheran, Center Valley, PA
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Bethlehem, PA
- Unitarian Universalist Churches of PA, NY, and NJ
- Zoellner Theater, Bethlehem, PA, as a curtain warmer for John Lithgow's "Stories by Heart"
- Lehigh Valley Story Slam (First Place winner, 2016)
- New Jersey Storytelling Festival annual event
- Lehigh Valley area Libraries
- Under the Stars, a themed evening of storytelling around the campfire on Robin's rural property
- WDIY radio's "In the Tradition" show http://www.WDIY.org
- Godfrey Daniels in Bethlehem, PA
- Lehigh Valley Storytelling Guild, Family Series, Story Fusion, and various fundraisers
- Girl's Night Out
- Touchstone Theater, Story Cabaret
- Annual Fright Night & Scary Stories Programs
- Lititz Storytelling Festival, Lititz, PA
- Mayfair Festival of the Arts, Allentown PA
- Mercer Museum Doylestown, PA
- Quaker Friends School, Buckingham PA
- United Way, Head Start
- Building 21, Allentown, PA
- Morris County NJ Outdoor Education Center
- Native American Alliance of Bucks County, PA
- Girl Scouts of America
- Madison, NJ Community Center
Books and Audio:
- "Mystic - Stories of Magic and Wonder" CD - fiction and personal stories depicting parts of her life journey. Buy here: www.amazon.com/dp/B075ST8MZ3
- Earth Divine - Adventures of an Everyday Mystic - story collection/memoir that touches upon out-of-the-ordinary, yet universal occurrences many people experience but are often afraid to talk about. Buy here: www.amazon.com/dp/1535471824
- Feather Gifts for All Ages - invites families on an outdoor adventure to explore and learn together as they discover the hidden treasures and magic of Nature! Available directly from Robin or via the website store.
*Robin's artistic creations demonstrate our interconnection with all things and invite readers to explore the wisdom found in nature. Her CD and books have been sold across the U.S. and have reached the UK, Germany, Italy, Korea, Belize, and Canada. Robin has been published in the National Storytelling Magazine as a guest editor.
Lehigh Valley Storytelling Guild
New Jersey Storytelling Network
Greater Lehigh Valley Writers Group
Photos by Nick Romanenko!